Motorists are advised to use caution on the roads in our area today and in the coming days. Below is a list of current road closures.
As of 1:00 PM (Thursday, August 16th), please be advised of the following road closures in Columbia County:
- Route 339 between Dog Town Road and Shadow Mountain Lane in Beaver Township
- [OPEN] Route 1012 (Knob Mountain Road) between Summerhill Road/Jonestown Road and Eagle Farm Road/Evansville Road in Briar Creek Township (downed tree in wires).
- Route 1020 (Winding Road) between Route 487 and Ridge Road in Fishing Creek Township.
- Route 1022 (Zaners Bridge Road) between Route 487 and the Luzerne County line in Fishing Creek Township.
- Route 4009 (Millville Road) between Route 42 in Hemlock Township and Route 11 in the Town of Bloomsburg.
- Route 4025 (Ants Hill Road) between the Montour County line and Liuzza Road in Madison Township.
- Route 4034 (Charmund Road) between Route 487 and Mt. Pleasant Road in Orange Township.
- Route 4036 (Perry Avenue) in Montour and Hemlock townships.
- Route 4049 (Central Road/Elk Grove Road) between the Sullivan County line and Jamison Road in Sugarloaf Township.
As of 1:00 PM (Thursday, August 16th), please be advised of the following road closures in Montour County:
- Route 1011 (Fox Hollow Road) between Route 44 and the Lycoming County line in Anthony Township.
- Route 2006 (River Road) between Clinic Road in Mahoning Township and Mt. Zion Drive in Cooper Township.
- [OPEN] Route 2102 (Susquehanna Road) between Wonderview Road and Little Roaring Creek Road in Mayberry Township.
- [OPEN] Route 2119 (Little Roaring Creek Road) between Mayberry Road and Susquehanna Road in Mayberry Township.
- Route 3003 (Narehood Road) between Route 254 in Limestone Township and Steckermill Road in Liberty Township.
- Route 44 between Sportsmans Road and Gearhart Road in Anthony Township.
- Route 1003 (PP and L Road) between Route 44 and County Line Road in Anthony Township.
- Route 1004 (Arrowhead Road) between Route 54 and PP and L Road in Anthony Township.