UPDATE #1: The full 2017 Covered Bridge Festival Vendor list is here! DOWNLOAD IT NOW to find out which vendors will be at this year’s festival and where your favorites will be located. For more information about the festival, check out our “Covered Bridge Festival” page.
— COVERED BRIDGE FESTIVAL BUS TOURS —
Limited space is still available on the Covered Bridge Bus tours that are part of this year’s festival. There are three total bus departures – two on Saturday and one on Sunday. Tickets are $20 per seat. Call 570-784-8279 today for more information and to reserve your spot before the tickets are all gone!
Our guided tours visit various covered bridges in Columbia County – including the Twin Covered Bridges! The traditional journey includes the following bridges: Paar’s Mill, Esther Furnace, Davis, Hollingshead, Rupert, Josiah Hess, Stillwater, East & West Paden (“Twin Bridges”), and occasionally the Johnson Bridge (time permitting).
• When: Saturday, October 7 at 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM; Sunday, October 8 at 12:30 PM.
• Cost: $20 per seat
• Approximate length of trip: 3 hours
• Seating is limited and sells out early! Please make reservations ahead of time.
• Pre-Payment is required to book your seat.
• Tickets must be picked up at the CMVB information booth at Pavilion H at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
• Riders with tickets in hand will board the bus located near Knoebels A-frame security building.
Have more questions? Check out our Covered Bridge Bus Tour FAQ sheet.
Now you can now reserve your spot over the phone with a credit card payment! Call the Visitors Bureau office at 570-784-8279. You can also download the reservation form (2017 Bus Tour Reservation Form) and mail it with full payment to the address listed on the form.