Every year, the Visitors Bureau offers multiple Covered Bridge Bus Tours in conjunction with the annual Covered Bridge & Arts Festival. This year, there will be three opportunities to see the historic bridges of Columbia County: two tours on Saturday, October 7th, and one tour on Sunday, October 8th.
The guided tours will visit various covered bridges in Columbia County – including the Twin Covered Bridges. The traditional journey includes the following bridges: Paar’s Mill, Esther Furnace, Davis, Hollingshead, Rupert, Josiah Hess, Stillwater, East & West Paden (“Twin Bridges”), and occasionally the Johnson Bridge (time permitting).
• When: Saturday, October 7 at 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM; Sunday, October 8 at 12:30 PM.
• Cost: $20 per seat
• Approximate length of trip: 3 hours
• Seating is limited and sells out early! Please make reservations ahead of time.
• Pre-Payment is required to book your seat.
• Tickets must be picked up at the CMVB information booth at Pavilion H at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
• Riders with tickets in hand will board the bus located near Knoebels A-frame security building.
Have more questions? Check out our Covered Bridge Bus Tour FAQ sheet.
Now you can now reserve your spot over the phone with a credit card payment. Call the Visitors Bureau office at 570-784-8279 and specify which tour you are interested in. You can also simply download the reservation form (2017 Bus Tour Reservation Form) and mail it with full payment to the address listed on the form.
For more information about this year’s Covered Bridge & Arts Festival, please visit the official Festival page.