Fairs & Festivals
Our region plays host to a wide variety of Fairs and Festivals throughout the year. Each festival is unique in its own way, celebrating our local foods, music, arts, culture and heritage. Our Fairs & Festivals run year round and are highlighted by one of Pennsylvania’s most recognized events – The Bloomsburg Fair. We are also home to car shows, rodeos, sports expos, blue grass concerts, and much more!
Let the Columbia-Montour Visitors Bureau keep you up to date on all the happening in our region. Visit our Calendar of Events page, where you can sign up to receive our weekly event email and our quarterly hardcopy event brochure – both for FREE!
Fairs & Festival Articles
Read some of the articles that we have published on area Fairs & Festivals:
- The Bloomsburg Fair (PDF)
- Groovin’ to the Blues – Briggs Farm Blues Festival (PDF)
- Ride’em Cowboy! – The Benton Rodeo (PDF)
- Liquid Sunshine – Maple Sugaring at PPL Montour Preserve (PDF)
- The Montour Delong Fair (PDF)
- The Iron Heritage Festival (PDF)