There are so many exciting ways to spend your days in Columbia and Montour Counties, you may find it difficult to choose a starting point. However, once you do, you can be assured of a great time from beginning to end!
Our unique towns offer all sorts of activities perfect for the young — and the young at heart! Knoebels Amusement Resort, Clyde Peelings Reptiland and Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine are just the beginning of countless attractions waiting for you to explore.
You’ll never run out of exciting and fun things to do in Columbia & Montour Counties. Whether you’re a first time traveler or a frequent visitor to our area, you’ll be sure to find something new and exciting when you arrive.
Read the articles below that have been written on area attractions in Columbia and Montour Counties:
- Flying Turns – Knoebels Amusement Resort’s Newest Attraction (PDF)
- The Good Old Days – Bills Old Bike Barn (PDF)
- Liquid Sunshine – Maple Sugaring at PPL Montour Preserve (PDF)
- Thunder in the Valleys – The Numidia Dragway (PDF)
- Rolling Hills & Red Deer – The Rollings Hill Red Deer Farm (PDF)