Covered Bridge Festival
Situated in the beautiful surroundings of Knoebels Amusement Resort, the Annual Covered Bridge Festival has something for everyone!
• Nearly 350 Craft Vendors & over 35 Food Vendors!
• FREE Parking, FREE Admission, FREE Entertainment
• Select Knoebels rides open ALL FOUR DAYS!
Thursday & Friday: Take a ride on the Grand Carousel, Pioneer Train, Giant Wheel and Scenic Skyride.
Saturday & Sunday: Bring the kids for rides open throughout the park!
Handmade & Traditional Crafts • Turned & Carved Wood • Glass
Prints • Sewn & Woven Textiles • Jewelry • Photography • Paintings
Decor for Every Holiday • New & Repurposed Primitives
Plus Much More!
**Please note: This map is from the 2012 festival and will not be updated with 2013 festival information until September 2013)
Plan your visit to this years Covered Bridge Festival using our new interactive vendor map. This map includes all vendor information, their location, as well as a brief description of what they are selling. The map also includes restroom locations, parking, nearby landmarks and important park resource locations.
Please note, this map is in Google Earth format. If you do not have this free program, you may download it here.
Covered Bridge Festival Schedule of Events
All Entertainment, unless otherwise noted, takes place on the stage at Pavilion H
Thursday, October 3
10a-11a: Zumba Gold
2p-4p: Jay Vonada Jazz Artist
Friday, October 4
10a-12p: Banjo Man – Jim Haner
12:30p-2:30p: Jay Smar – Country & Folk Songs
3p-5p: Mike Lewis – Country
Saturday, October 5
9:30a: Knoebels Lumber 5K Race
(For more information, or to pre-register, call 800-332-6755)
11:30a-12:30p: Covered Bridge Cloggers Dance Group
(Near Alamo Restaurant)
11:30a: Covered Bridge Bus Tour Departs
Noon-5p: CMVB Fun Auction
Sunday, October 6
10a-4p: Antique & Classic Car Display: Organized by the Hazle Park Car Club. All donations benefit the Columbia County Covered Bridge Association. For more information, call Jeff Fritz at 570-956-6377.
11a-1p: Stained Grass Window – Blue Grass Music
1p: Covered Bridge Bus Tour Departs
2:30p-4p: The Legends – Rock & Roll Hits
3:45p: CMVB Drawing for Fabrics Galore quilt
Covered Bridge Festival Agritourism Days
On Thursday and Friday, festival goers will find a special agritoursim fair, located next to pavilion O.
• Bring the kids to see domesticated animals ranging from camel, to red deer, to alpacas.
• Shop for locally grown produce, pumpkins, gourds, mums and decorative corn.
Join us for a Fun Auction that benefits the Columbia-Montour Visitors Bureau (CMVB), producers of this Festival.
• When: Sat, Oct. 5: Noon
• Where: Pavilion H
• What: Professional, volunteer auctioneers auction off over 350 items donated by festival crafters
• Cost: Free to Register
• Registration begins at 9a on Saturday. A drivers license is required to register.
• Seating is VERY LIMITED!
Covered Bridge Festival Covered Bridge Bus Tours
Our guided tours visit various covered bridges in Columbia County – including the Twin Covered Bridges!
• When: Saturday, Oct. 5 @ 11:30a; Sunday, Oct. 6 @ 1p
• Cost: $10 per seat
• Approximate length of trip: 2 hours
• Seating is limited and sells out early! Please make reservations early.
• Pre-Payment is required to book your seat.
• Reservations will be confirmed via email.
• Tickets must be picked up at the CMVB information booth at least 30 minutes prior to departure at pavilion H.
• Riders with tickets in hand will board the bus located near Knoebels A-frame security building.
NEW for 2013: You can now reserve your spot over the phone with a credit card payment! Call Donna at 570-284-4455. Or you can download the reservation form (click here) and mail it with full payment to the address listed on the form.
Covered Bridge Festival Quilt Raffle
This year, the CMVB is raffling off a queen size (95” x 95”) quilt made by Fabrics Galore (58 E. Main Street, Bloomsburg). The quilt design, referred to as “Harvest Spice,” features 18” piece block set on point with jewel tones on a yellow and gold background. Chances are $1 each or 6/$5. All proceeds benefit the CMVB.
Quilt chances can be purchased at the CMVB Bloomsburg Welcome Center (121 Papermill Road) throughout the year, or at the CMVB information booth during the Covered Bridge Festival.
Interested in becoming a crafter at the Covered Bridge Festival? Your first step is to download our pre-qualification form Covered Bridge Festival Pre-Qualification Form. Please remember that applicants must hand make their craft – no buy/sell. This is a juried show. Pre-qualification forms are added to the Committees files for future use. Submitting a pre-qualification application does not guarantee you a spot in the show.