Covered Bridge Festival
Takes place at Knoebels Amusement Resort (391 Knoebels Boulevard, Route 487, Elysburg, PA 17824)
Situated in the beautiful surroundings of Knoebels Amusement Resort, the 33rd Annual Covered Bridge Festival has something for everyone!
• More than 350 Craft Vendors & over 35 Food Vendors!
• FREE Parking, FREE Admission, FREE Entertainment
• Select Knoebels rides open ALL FOUR DAYS!
Thursday & Friday: Take a ride on the Grand Carousel, Pioneer Train, Giant Wheel and Scenic Skyride.
Friday: Experience the thrill of the Galleon, Flying Tigers, Merry Mixer, Balloon Race, Italian Trapeze, Whipper and Power Surge
Saturday & Sunday: Bring the kids for rides open throughout the park!
(Rides are open at Knoebels’ discretion)
Handmade & Traditional Crafts • Turned & Carved Wood • Glass
Prints • Sewn & Woven Textiles • Jewelry • Photography • Paintings
Decor for Every Holiday • New & Repurposed Primitives
Plus Much More!
Look for our updated 2014 map in April!
Plan your visit to this years Covered Bridge Festival using our new interactive vendor map. This map includes all vendor information, their location, as well as a brief description of what they are selling. The map also includes restroom locations, parking, nearby landmarks and important park resource locations.
Please note, this map is in Google Earth format. If you do not have this free program, you may download it here.
Covered Bridge Festival Schedule of Events
All Entertainment, unless otherwise noted, takes place on the stage at Pavilion H
Thursday, October 2
11a-1p: KJ Wagner
2p-4p: Jay Vonada’s Organ Trio East
Friday, October 3
10a-12p: Banjo Man – Jim Haner
12:30p-2:30p: Jay Smar – Country & Folk Songs
3p-5p: Mike Lewis – Country
Saturday, October 4
9:30a: Knoebels Lumber 5K Race
(For more information, or to pre-register, call 800-332-6755)
11 a: Covered Bridge Bus Tour Departs
Noon-5p: CMVB Fun Auction
Sunday, October 5
10a-5p: Antique & Classic Car Display: Organized by Jeff Fritz. All donations benefit the Columbia County Covered Bridge Association. For more information, call Jeff Fritz at 570-956-6377.
11a-1p: Stained Grass Window – Blue Grass Music
12:30p: Covered Bridge Bus Tour Departs
2:30p-4:30p: The Legends – Rock & Roll Hits
3:45p: CMVB Drawing for Rose of Sharin’ quilt
Covered Bridge Festival Agritourism Days
On Thursday and Friday, festival goers will find a special agritoursim fair, located next to Pavilion O.
• Bring the kids to see domesticated animals ranging from red deer, to alpacas, to miniature horses and cows!
• Shop for locally grown produce, pumpkins, gourds, mums and decorative corn.
• Pony rides available all day!
Join us for a Fun Auction that benefits the Columbia-Montour Visitors Bureau (CMVB), producers of this Festival.
• When: Sat, Oct. 4: Noon
• Where: Pavilion H
• What: Professional, volunteer auctioneers auction off over 350 items donated by festival crafters
• Cost: Free to Register
• Registration begins at 8a on Saturday. A drivers license is required to register.
• Seating is VERY LIMITED!
Covered Bridge Festival Covered Bridge Bus Tours
Our guided tours visit various covered bridges in Columbia County – including the Twin Covered Bridges!
• When: Saturday, Oct. 4 @ 11a; Sunday, Oct. 5 @ 12:30p
• Cost: $15 per seat
• Approximate length of trip: 2-3 hours
• Seating is limited and sells out early! Please make reservations early.
• Pre-Payment is required to book your seat.
• Reservations will be confirmed via email.
• Tickets must be picked up at the CMVB information booth at least 30 minutes prior to departure at Pavilion H.
• Riders with tickets in hand will board the bus located near Knoebels A-frame security building.
Now you can now reserve your spot over the phone with a credit card payment! Call Donna at 570-284-4455. Or you can download the reservation form (click here) and mail it with full payment to the address listed on the form.
Covered Bridge Festival Quilt Raffle
This year, the CMVB is raffling off a twin size (72” x 79”) quilt made by Rose of Sharin’ (311 Market Street, Danville). The quilt design, referred to as “Jelly Bellies,” is a Civil War Reproduction featuring snowball blocks. Chances are $1 each or 6/$5. All proceeds benefit the CMVB.
Quilt chances can be purchased at the CMVB Bloomsburg Welcome Center (121 Papermill Road) throughout the year, or at the CMVB information booth during the Covered Bridge Festival.
Interested in becoming a crafter at the Covered Bridge Festival? Your first step is to download our pre-qualification form . Please remember that applicants must hand make their craft – no buy/sell. This is a juried show. Pre-qualification forms are added to the Committees files for future use. Submitting a pre-qualification application does not guarantee you a spot in the show.