Covered Bridge Festival
Takes place at Knoebels Amusement Resort (391 Knoebels Boulevard, Route 487, Elysburg, PA 17824)
Situated in the beautiful surroundings of Knoebels Amusement Resort, the 34th Annual Covered Bridge Festival has something for everyone!
• More than 350 Craft Vendors & over 35 Food Vendors!
• FREE Parking, FREE Admission, FREE Entertainment
• Select Knoebels rides open ALL FOUR DAYS!
Thursday & Friday: Take a ride on the Grand Carousel, Pioneer Train, Giant Wheel and Scenic Skyride.
Friday: Experience the thrill of the Galleon, Flying Tigers, Merry Mixer, Balloon Race, Italian Trapeze, Whipper and Power Surge
Saturday & Sunday: Bring the kids for rides open throughout the park!
(Rides are open at Knoebels’ discretion)
Handmade & Traditional Crafts • Turned & Carved Wood • Glass
Prints • Sewn & Woven Textiles • Jewelry • Photography • Paintings
Decor for Every Holiday • New & Repurposed Primitives
Plus Much More!
* Look for our 2015 map in June!
Plan your visit to this years Covered Bridge Festival using our interactive vendor map. This map includes all vendor information, their location, as well as a brief description of what they are selling. The map also includes restroom locations, parking, nearby landmarks and important park resource locations.
Please note, this map is in Google Earth format. If you do not have this free program, you may download it here.
All Entertainment, unless otherwise noted, takes place on the stage at Pavilion H
Thursday, October 8
11a-1p KJ Wagner
2p-4p Jay Vonada Trio
Friday, October 9
10a-12p The Banjo Man – Jim Haner
12:30p-2:30p Jay Smar – Country & Folk Songs
3p-5p Mike Lewis – Country
Saturday, October 10
9:30a Knoebels Lumber 5K Race For more information, or to pre-register, call 800-332-6755. Race day registration at Pavilion L
11 a-1p Bob Matthews & Jeff Brown
11a Covered Bridge Bus Tour Departs
11:30a -12:30p Covered Bridge Cloggers Dance Group – Near Alamo Restaurant
2p-4:45p Dennis Thorne
Sunday, October 11
10a-4p Antique & Classic Car Display – Organized by Jeff Fritz. For more info call Jeff Fritz at 570-956-6377.
11a-1p Stained Grass Window – Bluegrass Music
12:30p Covered Bridge Bus Tour Departs
2:30p-4:30p The Legends – Rock & Roll Hits
Covered Bridge Festival Agritourism Days
On Thursday and Friday, festival goers will find a special agritoursim fair, located next to Pavilion O.
• Bring the kids to see domesticated animals ranging from red deer, to alpacas, to miniature horses and cows!
• Shop for locally grown produce, pumpkins, gourds, mums and decorative corn.
• Pony rides available all day!
Covered Bridge Festival Covered Bridge Bus Tours
Our guided tours visit various covered bridges in Columbia County – including the Twin Covered Bridges!
• When: Saturday, October 10 at 11 a.m.; Sunday, October 11 at 12:30 p.m.
• Cost: $15 per seat
• Approximate length of trip: 2-3 hours
• Seating is limited and sells out early! Please make reservations early.
• Pre-Payment is required to book your seat.
• Reservations will be confirmed via email.
• Tickets must be picked up at the CMVB information booth at least 30 minutes prior to departure at Pavilion H.
• Riders with tickets in hand will board the bus located near Knoebels A-frame security building.
Now you can now reserve your spot over the phone with a credit card payment! Call Donna at 570-284-4455. Or you can download the reservation form (click here) and mail it with full payment to the address listed on the form.
Interested in becoming a crafter at the Covered Bridge Festival? Your first step is to download our Covered Bridge Festival Pre-Qualification Form . Please remember that applicants must hand make their craft – no buy/sell. This is a juried show. Pre-qualification forms are added to the Committees files for future use. Submitting a pre-qualification application does not guarantee you a spot in the show.